GENERAL REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE:
If you need to notify us of a repair or maintenance issue at your rental property, all notifications must be forwarded to First National Mudgeeraba in writing so we can act accordingly.
There are several ways in which you can do this:
1. Click here to Submit a Non-Urgent Maintenance Request, or
2. Text to: 0429 113 232, or
3. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please provide as much information as possible about the repairs needed together with photographs and access authorisation for the repairs to be done.
If you are reporting an appliance repair such as an oven, hot water service etc, please supply us with the make & model and whether it is electric or gas.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS - after hours, public holidays & when the office is closed:
In the event of a state emergency
Call State Emergency Services (SES) on 132 500 or visit the SES website here.
For fallen power lines call Energex on 13 19 62.
For power outages call Energex on 13 62 62.
For QLD Fire and Emergency Services website, click here.
For current warnings & updates, visit the QFES facebook page here.
For local Gold Coast information
- Call the Gold Coast Disaster Hotline on 1800 606 000.
- Visit the City of Gold Coast dashboard here.
- For information about road closures, call 13 19 40 or visit website here.
- Listen to ABC Radio Gold Coast here.
(NB: In accordance with the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 (QLD), you must notify our office as soon as practicable of any damage incurred to the property.)
If you rent through First National Mudgeeraba and have an emergency at your rental property that needs immediate attention:
NB: Emergency repairs only refers to the following situations:
- A burst water service or serious water service leak
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or applicance on the premises for hot water,
cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a
resident of the premises
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly
inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the premises
FOR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING EMERGENCIES:
WE RECOMMEND: OCEANSIDE SERVICES: 5520 7100
- Please always check your property's switchboard first to ensure that an appliance has not tripped one of the circuits
- Then it is important to first contact Energex on 13 62 62 to check on area outages.
- Energex recommends that if your power goes out, keep a battery-powered radio with fully charged batteries handy and listen to your local radio station or access their mobile website from your smartphone for regular power restoration updates: https://www.energex.com.au/mobile/emergency-outages, or visit their website https://www.energex.com.au/home/power-outages/emergency-outages-streets/
- For an emergency such as fallen power lines contact Energex on 13 19 62
An electrical emergency is defined as when your complete loss of power is not an Energex issue AND is not caused by tripping by an appliance.
Please be aware that if your situation is not an emergency, the above trades will invoice you directly for the call-out at after hours / public holiday rates and charges. It is the tenant’s responsibility to also notify our office on the first working day following the emergency with all the details relating to the call out.
You can download a printable Emergency Contacts & Information document HERE.
KEYS - LOCKED OUT:
During office hours:
Please call us on 5525 2866 to arrange to collect our management set
(keys are to be returned to our office within the hour). Identification will be required.
After Hours, Public Holidays or when the office is closed:
You will need to contact a locksmith (at your own expense):
Advance Lock & Key: 0421 080 660, or
A1 Locksmith: 0418 755 814