3 1 2
Note: This is a break-lease. The rent will be $320 per week until mid-August 2021 at which time it will increase to $340 per week.
This split-level rustic cedar cottage sits almost 3000 feet above sea level (almost at the very top of Springbrook) and is surrounded by lush green foliage and expansive views.
* 3 bedrooms
* Bathroom with bath & shower
* Light-filled open plan living area with slow combustion wood fire
* Kitchen with electric stove
* Separate laundry
* External glass atrium attached to the house
* Two water tanks
* Septic system
* NBN Satellite dish
* Property is not fenced
* Pets on application
The property is just walking distance to the "Best Of All Lookout" and a 10 minute drive to Springbrook State Primary School, general store & facilities. It's around 40 minutes drive down the mountain to Mudgeeraba and Robina Town Centre shopping, hospital and railway.
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, visit: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions