3 2 3
This well thought-out home has been tastefully renovated and has so many amazing features that it is sure to wow first home buyers, young families or downsizers.
Inside you'll be impressed by the tasteful styling and beautifully updated decor. Downstairs is a generous open plan living, kitchen and dining space (complimented by spotted gum timber flooring) which seamlessly flows out through the outdoor entertaining area to the back courtyard outfitted with fresh astroturf.
Boasting three large air-conditioned bedrooms & two modern bathrooms, the home has also been freshly painted in a mix of soft colours, delivering a fresh country-cottage feel.
Located in a well-maintained complex, you'll love coming home to the lush, green, tranquil gardens of the common grounds and spending your hot summer Sundays in the complex' large swimming pool.
* 3 bedrooms (master with built-in wardrobe, ensuite, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning), second & third with built-in wardrobes, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Open plan living with split system air-conditioning
* Modern light-filled kitchen with dishwasher
* Family bathroom with shower over bath
* 3 toilets
* Separate renovated laundry
* Ceiling fans through-out
* New energy efficient LED lighting through out
* New smoke alarms
* Water efficient toilets and showers
* Private front courtyard
* Rear courtyard with Astro turf
* Single lock-up garage with additional room to park at the front as well as a 3rd parking space
* Rates approx $1,679 per year (Body Corporate - approx $60 per week)
* Individually metered for water
* Large swimming pool in complex
And you'll love the convenience of living here, just five minutes' drive from the M1 Motorway and Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.