4 1 3
Located in the very heart of Springbrook township, this family-sized colonial-style home on a good sized 819 m2 block oozes character.
Recently receiving a new kitchen, a full coat of paint, new gutters, all electrical wiring redone and more… this property is ready for you to move in and make your new life here.
Originally built as a Springbrook Artists' showroom (back in 1990) it has been renovated since to accommodate a growing family by creating another two bedrooms and another living space in what was the gallery area.
Now comprising of 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, the home features two living areas, high ceilings, slate flooring, a modern new kitchen and spacious open-plan living warmed by a combustion wood fire delivering a homely mountain-style ambience.
Another little yurt-style room can be found out the back. This could be another bedroom, play area for the kids etc as it provides great extra space.
Lovely covered verandahs, front and rear provide extra entertaining areas and the perfect shelter all year round.
* 4 bedrooms (master with walk-through robe, 2nd & third with built-in robes) plus the extra yurt space out the back
* Good sized two-way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* 2 living areas
* Slow combustion fire
* New white kitchen with gas & electric cooking
* Covered outdoor entertaining
* 2 car (tandem) carport
Adjoining open land at the rear, the property's rear garden is where you'll find the yurt and the perfect yard for the kids to play plus room for the vegetable garden. Here there is something for everyone!
Abundant walking tracks, waterfalls and national park access is all close-by as is Springbrook State School and the bus service to a range of local Gold Coast state and private schools.
25 minutes by car is Mudgeeraba Village and Robina Town Centre shopping, railway, hospital and medical precinct; 45 minutes’ drive to beaches and an hour to Gold Coast Airport. The M1 Motorway via Mudgeeraba and Nerang provides easy access to Brisbane and Brisbane Airport (approx. 90 minutes’ drive).
To find out lots more about living in Springbrook, copy and paste this link: https://mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.