3 2 2
Located in a nice, quiet, cul de sac on an 801 m2 block in the prestigious suburb of Tallai, you'll find 32 Settlement Court - a fantastic family-friendly home perched upon the highest point in the street to capture stunning morning sunrises and cooling afternoon breezes.
Boasting an open plan family-friendly layout, the separating wall between the kitchen/dining area and the main living area is sure to be a hit for parents wanting two living areas to enable separation from the kids!
Other than the driveway, this property offers pretty much a completely flat & usable block. The majority of the grassed area is at the front of the home and is elevated from the road, providing great privacy and the perfect space for little ones to play.
* 3 bedrooms (master with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and ceiling fan)
* Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* 2 generous sized living rooms
* Updated kitchen (with breakfast bar & dishwasher) and lovely views
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans through-out
* Double lock-up garage with internal access
Just a short drive away is picturesque Mudgeeraba Village with a range of cafes and shops (including Woolies, Coles and Aldi). You'll find all the amenities you'll need here too including great schools (Mudgeeraba Creek State School, Robina State High School, Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Hillcrest College, just to name a few). The massive Robina Town Centre plus Robina hospital, medical & commercial precinct and Robina railway station linking to Brisbane & Brisbane Airport is just a few minutes drive away.
For kids sport, the area offers an abundance of sporting options & fields close-by. For leisure activities, the scenic hinterland is at your fingertips as well as the many pristine beaches the Gold Coast has to offer.
The M1 Motorway is a just a few minutes drive away, offering access to Coolangatta Airport to the south and Brisbane and Brisbane Airport to the north.
Undoubtedly this is the perfect family home and a must inspect!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.