3 1 1
** Contract now pending **
This three bedroom renovated single level villa enjoys elevated views and is located at the rear of a small older-style complex of just 10 duplex-style villas. The complex sits privately on a large allotment of 1.7 acres at the top of Railway Street.
The villa has been beautifully renovated and offers modern airy open plan living filled with lots of natural light which flows out to the rear outdoor entertaining area with a beautiful leafy green bush outlook.
* 3 good-sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
* Combined bathroom with shower/bath and laundry with separate toilet
* Open plan living area with split system air-conditioning and easy-care floating timber flooring
* Separate dining space
* Generous sized modern kitchen with electric cooking
* Single carport with steps leading down to the front door
The property is currently leased until 13/3/21 with great tenants in place (paying $400 per week).
The body corporate here is approx. $83 per week.
The complex is situated in an elevated position right at the end of Railway Street in Mudgeeraba. You’ll love the convenience of being an easy walk to all that Mudgeeraba has to offer - cafes, shopping, restaurants and medical services. Local primary schools are just a few minutes drive away too and Robina Town Centre, Hospital, State High School, Train Station is just five minutes by car.
Very seldom do you get an opportunity to purchase a property in this price range in Mudgeeraba - so now could be your moment !!
Inspections are by appointment only.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.