5 3 2
This large family home plus granny flat sits on a 3533 m2 block and is located in one of the most family orientated streets of Bonogin - the highly sought-after Gardenia Drive Estate. Here you'll appreciate the family-friendly neighbourhood where residents enjoy local get-togethers such as the annual street Christmas party, lawn theatre nights and some lazy Friday evenings socialising outdoors with the kids!
Highly sought after, great dual living properties like this one are hard to find. The granny flat provides you with options too, a space for extended family, a teenage retreat, or a place for your folks!
The full brick home offers single level living and the perfect family layout. And if a renovator is what you have been looking for, this property offers the ability to personalise to your taste with a little TLC and updating.
And you'll love the low-maintenance aspect of this property whist still enjoying the attributes so desired in Bonogin - a lovely treed outlook and visits from an array of local wildlife. Here city living seems so far away, although it is just an easy 10 minute drive to some of the best schools on the Gold Coast.
* 4 bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite)
* Family bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet
* Large living and dining room
* Huge outdoor covered entertaining area
* Kitchen with electric cooking, breakfast-bar walk-in pantry
* Ceiling fans
* In-ground swimming pool and entertaining deck
* Double lock-up garage
*One large bedroom with built-in robes
*Open plan living and dining
*Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar gas cooking
*Combined bathroom / laundry
*Separated from the main residence and opening out to the undercover entertaining area
Bonogin is located just a few minutes drive from the Pacific Motorway (M1), the village of Mudgeeraba and 20 minutes to the beach. You can be close to all amenities but still live far enough away to enjoy the peace & quiet that Bonogin's lifestyle brings.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the services and facilities you and your family could possibly require.
It is also an easy commute to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport to the north and to the south, Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport and a few minutes more to the Tweed and the NSW border.
But hurry, act now, the warm weather is upon us and buyers are out en masse!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.