4 2 2
Overlooking lush bush reserve in the beautiful Springbrook National Park is this spacious four bedroom home on a 714 m2 block at 40 Ee-Jung Road.
Steel frame construction throughout means this lovely home has been built to last!. Both upstairs and downstairs have verandahs which span the width of the home and there is plenty of outdoor space for the kids and pets.
Inside you will find a split level, family-friendly floor plan that boasts airy high cathedral-style ceilings and beautiful hardwood timber floorboards throughout. The kitchen and bathrooms are modern and all of the bedrooms are very generous in size.
* 4 generous sized bedrooms (master with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and balcony)
* Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Open plan living with slow-combustion fireplace
* Modern white kitchen with dishwasher
* High cathedral-style ceilings
* Office nook
* 2 verandahs plus an enclosed rear deck
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Double lock up garage
* Water tank
* Fully fenced 714m2 block
Why not check out this property - it's a great home and represents amazing value for money (particularly when you compare Springbrook to what you can buy in this price bracket elsewhere on the coast).
And you'll love the position. The local state primary school is only a 5-minute drive from here as is the local store, and if its a coffee or lunch you're after, a short walk will take care of that too. The beautiful world heritage listed Springbrook National Park is at your doorstep offering amazing bushwalks and lookouts and the beautiful mountain atmosphere that surrounds is so enticing for those looking to make a real tree change (and still be just 35 minutes' drive to Mudgeeraba).
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.