3 2 2
This freshly painted, fully fenced three bedroom home sits on a great 607 m2 block and is elevated to maximise the cooling breezes. Perfect for the investor or family alike, you'll love the open plan living, beautiful timber floors and the abundance of light which illuminates the space. The home has a northerly aspect and a large entertaining deck, perfect for a morning coffee or to watch the afternoon sunset.
The property is currently rented at $520 p.w. with an excellent tenant in place (and a lease through to Feb 2021).
Living in Hope Island offers a wonderful lifestyle for its residents with the convenience of local shops and amenities close-by, including the Sanctuary Cove dining precinct and marina, Hope Island Shopping Centre and Hope Island Central. For golf lovers, the world class Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove golf courses are nearby.
* 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes (main with ensuite)
* Extra large family bathroom with bath
* Modern white kitchen with breakfast bar and ample storage
* Polished timber floors through-out the living area
* Huge entertaining balcony off the living area
* Separate laundry under home
* Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Easy-care backyard with well-established trees
* Water tank for garden
* Double carport
* Fully fenced
And you'll love living here - just walking distance to the shops, park, picnic area, foreshore and boat ramp.
Access to the M1 Motorway is just five minutes away and there are two railway stations within 10 minutes' drive.
The G-Link light rail is also just 10 minutes' drive away providing access to Surfers, Broadbeach and Gold Coast University Hospital etc.
This property will not last long! Book your inspection now!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.