3 2 3
Sitting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a gated complex of just 26 you will find unit 17 - a cozy, well-presented townhouse at the end of its row, just waiting for you to inspect.
Backing on to leafy green parklands, this fantastic family home boasts not only a generous sized outdoor entertaining area, but a grassed side yard (perfect for kids or pets) that’s not often seen in this type of property.
Inside, the home has been meticulously cared for and you will be absolutely delighted by the freshly renovated upstairs bathrooms and new floor coverings on the second level.
With a single lock-up garage and plenty of extra parking, this property presents amazing value and will not last!
* 3 bedroom (master with renovated ensuite, built-in wardrobe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan)
* Renovated main bathroom with bath tub
* Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of fridge space
* Separate laundry
* Third downstairs toilet
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans through-out
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Grassed side yard
* Single lock-up garage and two extra spaces
* Swimming pool in complex
One of the most notable features of this home for young families is its easy access to Mudgeeraba State School (just down the road). There is public transport close-by, with a bus stop just up the road. And you'll love the convenience of being located within a 5-minute drive to the M1 Motorway, Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital as well as plenty of local parks and sporting fields etc.
Don't delay - call me to arrange your inspection as this one won't last long!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.