4 2 7
Upon arriving at this lovely property, you are immediately enticed down the long driveway to arrive at the private residence of approximately 35 squares. The home with its heritage features is superbly presented and sits comfortably amongst its leafy green surrounds on 5195 m2 in a quiet cul-de-sac, in a premier pocket of Worongary, only minutes from every convenience.
Timeless in design and practicality, the home captures all the elements of a modern Queenslander - oozing charm and character. You'll love the quality period timber finishes - high ceilings with ornate cornices and polished timber chair rails through-out the living areas and kitchen and striking solid timber tongue and groove flooring of “Forest Reds”.
Completing the picture are expansive breezy verandahs with a huge covered entertainment deck with a wet bar built from New Guinea rosewood and a spa and BBQ overlooking the treescape and dam.
* 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans (the master with ensuite & the second bedroom opens out onto the verandah)
* Family bathroom with bath
* Timber country kitchen and pantry with glazed door, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
* Separate formal lounge and dining area
* Formal entry
* Heaps of storage within the home
* Private hedged courtyard
* Small yard at the rear and "bocce" lawn on the side
* Town water plus a 10,000 litre water tank with pump
* New solar hot water
* Onsite sewerage treatment plant
* Double lock-up garage with work benches
* Parking for 5 more vehicles & boat/trailer/camper park
* Brick construction with a zincalume roof
* New bitumen driveway
Here, you can sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet surrounded with wildlife but still only be minutes from all conveniences - close to a range of shops and restaurants (including Coles) at Worongary Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Village, the M1 Motorway, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Pony Club at the Mudgeeraba Showground and a range of excellent schools are within a very short drive.
This may just be the one you've been waiting for - call now to arrange your inspection!