6 3 2
This well thought-out & tastefully renovated home incorporates some of today’s best interior design ideas and is sure to WOW all who are lucky enough to view it. And with the owners having designed the home with one thought in mind - entertaining - you can bet your bottom dollar that this stunning residence is going to get snapped up quickly!
As you enter the home you immediately notice its beautiful presentation and well thought-out floor plan and your attention will be taken by the spacious open plan, designer kitchen which seamlessly flows between the multiple living areas. Having now absorbed the magnitude of this generous open space, you'll begin to notice all the extras the owners have incorporated into this very family friendly, functional home - like the quality kitchen appliances, ample storage and my favorite, the butler’s pantry with wet area which is cleverly disguised as a simple kitchen cupboard.
You’re also sure to love how the laundry and toilet can be sectioned off from the living area by a stylish and trendy barn door, so that when entertaining by the pool, guests can utilise this wet area without entering the home.
The master suite will definitely make you the envy of your friends with its views to the pool and extensive walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and separate powder room.
And for those who love to party - ring your friends and your bring your DJ deck because the resort-style pool will be going off all summer! Then after a long day by the pool, retreat down to enjoy a BBQ and perhaps watch the footy in the enclosed entertaining area which is large enough to cater for all of your friends and family!
That was just some of the features of this stunning residence but here are the finer details:
* 6 bedrooms (master opens up to the pool, walk through wardrobe, powder room and separate ensuite)
* Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and modern ensuite
* Sixth bedroom is currently utilised as an office with a built-in desk
* Main bathroom with his and her vanities, bath and separate toilet
* Open-plan designer kitchen with dishwasher
* Formal lounge with built-in cabinetry and TV included
* Formal dining area
* Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with 8 burner indoor/outdoor BBQ with commercial extractor and bar fridge
* Samsung fingerprint and key tag front door lock
* 6.5kw solar system
* Energy efficient ceiling fans throughout house
* Multiple split system air conditioners
* Alarm & 6 Swann security cameras (with 1 tb storage for playback)
* 9 x 5.5 metre pool with filter
* 3000 kw heater for pool gazebo
* 6 x 6 undercover double carport
* Full roof restoration including pointing
* 2 x 30 amp power sockets for a caravan
* 2 x garden sheds
* Tilled fire pit
* Automatic lights around the entire property
* Power points with USB for phone charging
* 838 m2 block with fully fenced rear yard
Located next door to William Duncan State School, there is also gated access directly into the school playground. Being located here, you'll love the convenience to all the shops that Highland Park has to offer such as takeaway food, pubs, plenty of medical and dental services and a range of schools.
Just a short drive away is the M1 Motorway and in no more than 20 minutes, you'll have all the great amenities and beaches that the Gold Coast is famous for.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations. We must now also ask all visitors to check-in using the Check In Qld app so please bring your mobile phone to the inspection, and
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
6 3 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 838m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection