4 2 2
Located in a nice quiet cul-de-sac street the heart of suburban Mudgeeraba, is 26 Sugarglider Lane. This single level brick and tile home boasts a very family-friendly, functional layout and comes equipped with an updated, modern kitchen that overlooks the covered outdoor entertaining area to the new swimming pool.
Perfectly situated on a 600m2 flat block, there is enough space for the pool and plenty of room for the kids to kick a ball around. The home itself consists of four bedrooms, two generous sized living areas and a double lock-up garage - making for all of the fundamentals of a great family home.
* 4 bedrooms (master with ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe & ensuite)
* Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Updated kitchen with stone benchtop and stainless steel appliances
* 2 generous sized living areas
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans through out
* Double lock-up garage
* Insulated outdoor entertaining area
* In-ground swimming pool
Just a short drive away is both picturesque Mudgeeraba Village and the central hub of Robina.
Here you'll find all the amenities you'll need including a range of great schools (Mudgeeraba Creek State School, Robina State High School, Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Hillcrest College, just to name a few). Convenience continues with Mudgeeraba Village Shopping (including Woolies, Coles and Aldi) and the massive Robina Town Centre plus Robina hospital, medical & commercial precinct and Robina railway station linking to Brisbane & Brisbane Airport.
For kids sport, the area offers an abundance of sporting options and fields close-by. For leisure activities, the scenic hinterland is at your fingertips as well as the many pristine beaches the Gold Coast has to offer.
The M1 Motorway is a just a few minutes drive away offering access to Coolangatta Airport to the south and Brisbane Airport to the north.
Yes, here your perfect family awaits and is a must inspect. Call now to arrange your inspection.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 600m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection