1 1 4
Designed with the ability for future expansion, this lovely cottage sits on a fenced 615 m2 block in the lower part of Springbrook (with no rear neighbours) and less than 25 minutes drive to Mudgeeraba, Robina or Nerang.
This is a very tidy easy care home inside and out and you'll love the natural surroundings on the verge of Springbrook National Park.
* Steel framed, Hardiplank insulated home with colourbond roof
* 1 bedroom with walk-in-robe
* Open plan living with split system air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hotplate
* Combined bathroom/laundry
* Picturesque windows - most facing north to collect the winter sun
* Double lock-up industrial style shed (6 x 6 metres)
* Outdoor entertaining deck
* 2 kw solar electricity system
* Solar hot water (400 litres)
* Water storage - 33,000 litres
This would make a great starter, retiree's residence or investment (the property is currently rented until July at $335 per week).
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
1 1 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 615m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection