3 1 1
This is a great property with a big future. Here you'll find a home that is only 7 years old with steel frame and all the solars on a 809m block - with the opportunity for you to add your own personal touch !!
As the home is positioned towards the front of the block, you have stacks of space at the rear for the kids to play, gardens to enjoy plus the ability to customise the space to suit your family's needs.
A carport with a concrete floor runs alongside the left side of the house.
It is currently being used for storage etc as vehicle access still needs to be formalised, hence some imagination is required!
The undercover deck off the living space provides a great little outdoor BBQ/sitting area which works really well, as does the three bedroom, single bathroom floor plan.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Family bathroom
* Segregated lounge and living/dining areas
* Wood-fired heater
* Modern kitchen with electric cooking and Caesarstone benchtops
* Laminate timber floors
* Good sized laundry
* Solar hot water (currently not functioning) and solar electricity
* Single carport
* Approx. 30,000-litre water storage
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced
The property is currently tenanted until August at $400 per week.
* Please note also that these photos were taken prior to the tenancy.
In just 5 minutes, you can walk to the local shop, the Purlingbrook entrance to the national park, the local primary school and more and it's still only a 20 minute drive to Mudgeeraba and Robina with all of the facilities you could possibly need.
Undoubtedly, this property offers more than you may realise and with a bit of imagination, it can be the complete package. Come and see it for yourself !!
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
3 1 1
Property Type - House
Land Area - 809m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection