If you have been looking for a property that you can move into and add your own personal touch, then look no further than 14 Rainbow Drive, Mudgeeraba.
Inside you will find generous open plan living, kitchen and dining opening out to the back patio as well as four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and a great family-friendly floor plan! And all of this on a generous 820 m2 block.
This home also offers the added bonus of a converted garage (currently being used as a granny flat with basic amenities), making it the perfect home for a larger family.
* 4 bedrooms (master with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and ensuite)
* 2 additional bathrooms
* Separate toilet
* Open plan living leading out to large back deck
* Kitchen with breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
* Ceiling fans through-out
* Converted single lock-up garage
* Great backyard for the kids
One of the most notable features of this home for young families is its easy access to Mudgeeraba State School, just a short walk away. And you'll love the convenience of being located within a 5 minute drive from the M1 Motorway, Mudgeeraba shops, Robina Town Centre Shopping, Railway Station and Hospital as well as plenty of parks and sporting fields etc.
But hurry, properties like these are going, going, gone!!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.