2 2 2
All freshly painted and ready to go….
You certainly won’t be disappointed when you see what this unit and complex have to offer! It is "a must see" if you are looking for something like this to make your home or add to your investment portfolio (with a rental potential of $500 per week approx).
Being in the lovely 50 Riverwalk complex and situated on the second floor with tranquil palm and water views towards the Robina Town Centre, this two bedroom unit is ready to greet its second ever owner.
The lounge/dining area flows seamlessly through stack-back doors out to a really good-sized balcony with the very relaxed elevated garden setting that it embraces, and this is where you won’t want to leave…
* 2 bedrooms - master with ensuite, walk in robe, split system air-con and balcony, the second with ceiling fan
* Well-appointed 2-pac kitchen with ceramic cooktop and electric oven
* Good sized open plan lounge/dining area
* Large balcony
* Main bathroom includes a bath
* Large hot water service
* Double car space with lock-up
* FOB-activated entrance, access with intercom
* Easy complex access with lifts
* Fantastic pool area with BBQ and seating facilities
* A lovely “river walk”pathway along the front of the complex leading to the pool area
* Body corp currently $103 per week approx.
This is a very well managed complex with beautifully maintained gardens and grounds. It is just a lovely place to be!
And with shopping so close, cafes and many other services almost on your doorstep, this is a little piece of paradise in Robina.
Robina Hospital is just two minutes' away, as is Robina High School, train station, Robina Town Centre, CBus Stadium and pretty much everything else. Please do yourself a favour and take a look at this one - it's move in ready now. Don't leave it too long though as this one won't last long in our current market!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.