6 3 6
Located on one of Mudgeeraba's premiere streets, 15 Wallaby Drive completely encapsulates what it means to live on acreage (4737 m2) with the quintessential benefits of being just a few minutes' drive to all of the very best schools and amenities that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Arriving here, the large brick and tile low-set home is testament to how the property owners take real pride in the presentation of their much-loved castle. And with plenty of street appeal complemented by the leafy green Australian bush backdrop, there is really no better place to call home.
Inside, the residence is as neat as a pin being meticulously cared for by the owners and there is absolutely no work to be done here! Boasting two fully functional kitchens, six bedrooms, two bathrooms and two very generous living areas (which can be sectioned off at the centre) you will not find a better property on the market with either dual living potential or to suit the larger family.
Outdoors you will be delighted by the very large rear covered verandah - perfectly positioned to overlook the in-ground swimming pool with spa - making it an amazing entertaining space! Venture a little further and discover a man cave of epic proportions - a large two-storey 8 metre x 16 metre shed (complete with functional bathroom and toilet).
With so much on offer here, this home really is the complete package and a rare find! Oh and the cherry on top is that there is still plenty of lovely grassed area for pets and the kids to play or kick a ball.
* 6 bedrooms (master with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and external access to the pool area)
* Modern family bathroom with bath
* 2 kitchens offering plenty of storage in both (and a dishwasher in the main)
* 2 living rooms
* Bifold doors (enabling the sectioning off for dual living)
* Generous verandah
* Separate laundry
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans through-out
* Solar hot water
* In-ground swimming pool with spa and deck
* Driveway access to the 16 x 8 metre shed (with bathroom and toilet)
* 2 x water tanks
* 4,737 m2 block
Mudgeeraba is a wonderful family-friendly suburb and Wallaby Drive is its premiere address. Located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway (M1) it is an easy commute to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport to the north and to the south, Gold Coast Domestic & International Airport and a few minutes more to the Tweed and the NSW border.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the services and facilities you and your family could possibly require.
And with Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities all closeby and within easy reach, this certainly is one location that has it all!
But hurry, act now, the warm weather is upon us and buyers are out en masse!
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
6 3 6
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 4737m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection