4 2 2
Perfect for families and horse lovers alike, this tranquil private country retreat on 7.3 acres (2.99 ha) is situated only minutes from all of the amenities that Mudgeeraba Village and Robina Town Centre has to offer.
And opportunity exists here, as although the residence is in need of an update, a little TLC will yield great results and add value. Added to this, the block has entrances from two streets - which could possibly support a future sub-division (subject to council approval).
Entering the property, the driveway leads you through tropical and bush landscape to arrive at the secluded home. Split-level with a great family-friendly layout, it is surrounded by lovely gardens and a large in-ground swimming pool.
The land upon which it sits is undulating and comes with an excellent paddock well below with a dam, suitable to keep several horses. There is also a huge shed/workshop which can house large vehicles, boats and floats.
* 4 large bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite plus a balcony with lovely views out over the property
* Formal dining room and a sunken private lounge with fireplace or living area opening onto an outdoor area by the pool
* Timber kitchen with electrical appliances and room for dining
* Large rumpus area with sliding door access and views of the pool area
* Tiled throughout with carpet in all bedrooms and study
* Solar power
* Double lock-up garage
* Chook run
* Hot house for the gardener
* 3 large 36,000 litre water tanks which service both the house and garden and a dam for any extra water use
* Established gardens with paths throughout
Undoubtedly, this is a must-see property for the horse-lover and family requiring an escape from city living but desiring every convenience close by. The country charm of Mudgeeraba Heritage Village is just 4 minutes away and close by are some of the best schools on the Gold Coast. The M1 Motorway, Robina Town Centre shopping, Hospital & railway are just a few minutes’ drive and it is just 20 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast Airport and all the beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
Acreages of this size and in this location are in high demand and are becoming even more scarce for horse owners. That being the case, we urge you to arrange your inspection ASAP.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
4 2 2
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 2.99 hectare
Contact Agent to arrange inspection