4 2 2
At 30 Ee-Jung Road you will discover a great low maintenance property in the pristine Springbrook National Park location, and still only a 35 minute drive from Mudgeeraba or Nerang.
Here you and your family can thrive, away from the hustle and bustle of the big smoke! This well maintained property offers a lot for your money - four bedroom, two bathroom brick and tile residence on an 809 m2 easy care block with heaps of room for the growing family – or just plenty of space to enjoy.
The spacious and paved private rear entertaining area almost disguises the 30,000 litre concrete water tank in the corner (no more town water bills here!) and is a great overflow extension to your indoor living experience in this property.
* Four bedrooms - all with built-in robes, main with ensuite
* Good sized segregated lounge area
* Separate dining area
* Well designed kitchen with gas and electric cooking and dishwasher
* Family bathroom with bath
* Slow combustion wood burner
* Security screens and window locks
* Gas hot water system
* Double lock up garage with auto door
* Enviro-cycle septic treatment plant
* 30,000 litres of water storage
* Fully fenced
Why not have a look at this great property as it represents amazing value for money when you compare what you can get in this price bracket anywhere else … you need to come on up and have a good look !
The local state primary school is only a 5-minute drive from here as is the local store, and if it’s a coffee or lunch you're after, a short walk will take care of that too. The beautiful world heritage listed Springbrook National Park is at your doorstep offering amazing bushwalks and look-outs and the beautiful mountain atmosphere that surrounds is so enticing for those looking to make a real tree change!
To explore all that Springbrook has to offer, copy and paste this link: https://www.mfn.com.au/suburb-profile/1693/springbrook.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.